World's Most Advanced ACL Surgery with FiberTape Internal Bracing Now in HISAR
Dr. Nagendra Prasad
What Is the Procedure Like?
The anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) is the most common ligament injury of knee seen in pivoting sports.
There are various techniques described for ACL reconstruction; however, still there is an ongoing debate regarding the optimal technique with minimal residual laxity and least risk of rerupture.
All-inside ACL reconstruction with FiberTape Internal Bracing is a newly developed method of ACL reconstruction to help solve these issues. this is currently most advanced technique available in the world.
Advantages of ACL reconstruction with FiberTape Internal Bracing
– Knee bending 90 degrees 1st day after surgery
– Very minimal pain after surgery
– Pin point holes in bone and minimal bone loss
– Only one hamstring graft is enough
– Joint stability and balancing achieved early
– Very high success rate
– Faster return to sports
– FiberTape protects the graft till it heals with bone
– Strong and more stable graft
– Least chances of Graft loosening
– Hospital stay is less than 24 hours
Where Is It Available?
Aastha Hospital in Hisar is proud to announce they are the first and only hospital in Hisar to offer worldclass, state-of-the-art, surgical procedures for those looking to have their ACL repaired. These surgeries
are not only highly successful but also the most advanced technology available. Aastha hospital and The
Cruciates team provides patients with the utmost level of care and comfort during every step of their
procedure. To schedule your appointment, you can WhatsApp your reports to us.